Monday, January 9, 2012

The Random String of Thoughts aka Life's a Pie 2012

So I am back again, yes it has just been a little over 24 hours since my last post but then there is still a bit going on in the head which I need to exhale out and as this happens to be my playground where my rules, my method and last but not least my insanity runs amok I can do whatever I please (that x on the top right side, left if you are a Mac user, has a purpose you know). Hold on hold on, am just messing with your heads, no need to get all upset and wander else where to find your dose of madness mayhem as no one makes it up much like me and you know it. :) Anyhow so after my entry yesterday, I was sent a link by a friend of mine (you know who you are!) which went on to list how making resolutions was not such a bad idea and how it tested our mettle and commitment (a word which apparently I can't relate to as put by a few people who shall also not be named) and yaadaa yaaadaaa gobble smack. Now, I really did highlight what all opportunity it presents and all that jazz and I still stick to what I wrote, however, what I do have to bring to notice is how all of a sudden we have taken all these Magazines dishing out advises as our Holy Grail (if I ever own a BBQ I shall name thy the Holy Grill and make sure the voice I useth not be shrill, ok enough of the madness back to the point) and slowly started to rely on them to how to live our lives. There was once a time where we relied on experience and our mistakes to learn about things, played with the new gadgets to learn how it worked (although that does get expensive at times, go read about it before you buy), took the plunge to ask out someone and feel the rejection or the over the top happiness depending how it went, went through the whole process of breaking up and heartbreak to find out the pain of it and not just read about things and make up our minds if its a good thing or not. What makes that person you can't see or know the best person to talk/comment/advice you about any of these things, whatever happened to the whole seeing in believing and feeling can be dangerous to your health....just kidding. Anyhow, if you are new to my blog, this is my space to rant on about things I probably just half care about, which leads me to another interesting bit which surprises me and amuses me all at the same time. A few people, who have come to know about me writing a blog have commented how they would like to read it so they can find out the real me, something which makes me wonder if what I write about or more importantly how I write things is leading people to create an impression of me which I may not be in actual existence? Is my virtual realm encroaching on the real life personality and making me something which changes from one person's view to the other? Should I have an entry where I explain who I think I am and if that even makes sense to all but me? Ah well that would be for another time I guess. Welcome to the random string of thoughts which may or may not make sense to you, welcome to life's a pie in 2012 for this year these string of thoughts are going to run wild and hopefully make for a nice bit of reading just of the random kind. Keep Smiling :)

No comments :

Post a Comment