Friday, November 18, 2011

Wonder Where The Wondering Went....

So the question is...have we stopped to wonder about things. Now for your sake or the sake of humanity I hope you are wondering what I am embarking on. Well, the thing is have we slowly stopped to use the whole concept of wondering and started using the same practise that we do when now in a debate - Use Google instead of talking and thinking about things. I mean when was the last time you wondered, "Geez what would it be like if sharks for some reason started walking the earth and smashing doors in, what kind of a sound would that make?", or lets go a bit simple for your benefit, something like, "Why am I calculating how much money Tim has in a Maths class when my pocket money is cheap as peanuts.....wait...yeah no I can afford peanuts".
There was a time when we questioned the intentions of the poor chicken scrutinising all of its moves even when the little creature had no option but to cross the road in spite of being aware of all the risks of turning into road-kill. Did we ever stop to wonder why the chicken and not the ducks or even cats or dogs, no it was always the chicken who even when made it safely to the other side ended up on a plate for dinner, totally nullifying all its effort of making the stride across.
I wonder if anyone wonders, why there is no mention of food in my entries even though I have call is Life's a pie. Well if you have ever wondered that then you should probably speak out and work on writing words in the comments section.
So before you start wondering what you are doing here reading this, I am going to end it and let you wonder what in the world this was. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment